Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yesterday was a wonderful day. First of all it was the last day of Term three at school for the children. Sarah was presented with a "Goldie" which is a certificate showing how well she has performed/behaved this term at school. Mia received a "key for Persistence" which is a certificate that shows she has been trying her very best this term at school. We got to bring home Mia's classroom pets, Spiny Leaf Insects, nasty looking thinks but they are very friendly!
Then, last night hubby and I went out in celebration of our Wedding anniversary. We had a lovely night and he gifted me a gold bangle, oval shaped. I was very excited to say the least.
It is nice to have this next two weeks of freedom to do what we want as a family. I love school vacation time. There are many places I want to take the kids out to, weather permitting. Last week I enjoyed my first shift back at work on the Medi Hotel. This week I am working Tuesday afternoon on the Renal Unit. I am slowly getting back into work. Slow and steady wins the race :)

1 comment:

karisma said...

Oooh lucky you, gold bangles are lovely! Can't wait to hear about your school holiday adventures. You never disappoint! I wanna come play too! :-)