Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter 2012



There they are. My pride and joy. My friends who have been reading my blog for a long time will note that my sproutlings have blossomed :) That image was taken over our Easter Vacation time at our beloved Halls Gap in The Grampians region of Victoria. It still holds a very special place in our hearts. Each year, and each trip to Halls Gap brings with it new adventures. We get to see Australia's, and indeed Victoria's, unique flora and fauna,. Not only that, it is just the absolute relaxation and the "feel" of the place that makes us so happy.
I am not sure if everyone else has this new Blogger set up here, but, for me, I am having trouble getting used to it just now. I will figure it out I am sure, and I will try not to leave it too long before I post again. xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All gorgeous Cazzie.

Betty said...

My goodness! They're practically grown! Have I been reading you blog that long? lol

Cazzie!!! said...

Thanks Andrew :)
Betty, yes, we have followed each other's blog that long :) Amazing how the world wide web connects people isn't it?

FoxyMoron said...

Gosh weren't they just babies a little while back?

Ginnie said...

Great to hear from you again, Cazzie. The kiddies sure are getting to be young adults ... you handle it all so well.
The new blogger thing seems a bit over the top for me but I just try to keep it as it is. I don't want to change my template or do any advertising so I guess I'll just plod along !

Middle Child said...

What a bunch of beauties you have there - your eldest looks a very handsome young man - and all blondies as well